Connect with HPCO
Resources for Families
- Find Hospice Palliative Care In Your Community
- Speak Up! About Advanced Care Planning
- Considering Assisted Suicide? – Let’s Talk About Hospice Palliative Care First
- Living Lessons – Resources for Hospice Palliative Care
- Consumer Information Guide to Funerals, Burials and Cremation Services
- Canadian Virtual Hospice
Free: “A Guide to Advance Care Planning”
Free: “A Caregiver’s Guide”
Speak Up Ontario!
We are talking about…Carmelita Lawlor Research expert panel living lessons rasouli Hospice Palliative Care Ontario cancer eHealth GlaxoSmithKline Team HPCO Outstanding Philanthropist Award Bike Ride Social Media committees GSK palliative lecture Healing Cycle Deb Matthews end-of-life care Advance Care Planning Dr. Jeff Myers HPCO Conference support Minister of Health and Long-Term Care supreme court of canada Award Conference hospice palliative care
- Your Advance Care Plan: Reflecting on What Matters During the Holidays
- Dementia strategies, primary care toolkits, and more in this week’s newsletter!
- Have you received your June Callwood nomination email?
- Organizational members will receive a June Callwood nomination link on Monday
- The call for abstracts for our 2014 conference is now closed
Tag Archives: end-of-life care
The Rasouli case, heard last week at the Supreme Court has focused attention on end-of-life care. The Euthanasia Response Task Group at the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association has closely followed the case and issued a policy alert on December … Continue reading