Connect with HPCO
Resources for Families
- Find Hospice Palliative Care In Your Community
- Speak Up! About Advanced Care Planning
- Considering Assisted Suicide? – Let’s Talk About Hospice Palliative Care First
- Living Lessons – Resources for Hospice Palliative Care
- Consumer Information Guide to Funerals, Burials and Cremation Services
- Canadian Virtual Hospice
Free: “A Guide to Advance Care Planning”
Free: “A Caregiver’s Guide”
Speak Up Ontario!
We are talking about…Minister of Health and Long-Term Care living lessons Team HPCO rasouli cancer eHealth Hospice Palliative Care Ontario GlaxoSmithKline Outstanding Philanthropist Award Bike Ride committees Social Media GSK palliative lecture Healing Cycle HPCO Conference end-of-life care Advance Care Planning Dr. Jeff Myers support Deb Matthews expert panel supreme court of canada Research Carmelita Lawlor Award Conference hospice palliative care
- Organizational members will receive a June Callwood nomination link on Monday
- The call for abstracts for our 2014 conference is now closed
- Join the Provincial Hospice Palliative Care Steering Committee’s Clinical Council
- Last chance: submit your abstracts today!
- This is the last week to submit your abstracts!
Category Archives: HPCO
We are pleased to announce Dr. Jeff Myers as the 2012 Carmelita Lawlor Lecturer. Dr. Myers will be presenting “Our Time Has Come: Lessons Learned from the Cancer Experience“. The HPC community currently finds itself with an unprecedented opportunity for … Continue reading
HPCO is now accepting nominations for its annual Outstanding Philanthropist Award, as well as the Dorothy Ley Award of Excellence in Hospice Palliative Care. Visit our awards page for more information on these awards. Recipients will be notified and announced … Continue reading