Pre-registration is now closed for the annual HPCO Conference, which is taking place from Sunday, April 28 to Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel and Convention Centre in Richmond Hill. Those who wish to attend, and who have not yet registered online, can register on-site.
Connect with HPCO
Resources for Families
- Find Hospice Palliative Care In Your Community
- Speak Up! About Advanced Care Planning
- Considering Assisted Suicide? – Let’s Talk About Hospice Palliative Care First
- Living Lessons – Resources for Hospice Palliative Care
- Consumer Information Guide to Funerals, Burials and Cremation Services
- Canadian Virtual Hospice
Free: “A Guide to Advance Care Planning”
Free: “A Caregiver’s Guide”
Speak Up Ontario!
We are talking about…GlaxoSmithKline Team HPCO Outstanding Philanthropist Award Bike Ride Social Media committees GSK palliative Healing Cycle lecture Deb Matthews end-of-life care Advance Care Planning Dr. Jeff Myers HPCO Conference support Minister of Health and Long-Term Care supreme court of canada Carmelita Lawlor Research expert panel living lessons rasouli Hospice Palliative Care Ontario cancer eHealth Conference Award hospice palliative care