Many thanks to those of you who attended Hospice Palliative Care Ontario’s annual conference at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel and Convention Centre from Sunday, 29 April 2012 to Tuesday, 1 May 2012. Select session handouts are now available for attendees, and delegate lists and additional post-conference information will be shared shortly. Please visit our conference website for more information.
Connect with HPCO
Resources for Families
- Find Hospice Palliative Care In Your Community
- Speak Up! About Advanced Care Planning
- Considering Assisted Suicide? – Let’s Talk About Hospice Palliative Care First
- Living Lessons – Resources for Hospice Palliative Care
- Consumer Information Guide to Funerals, Burials and Cremation Services
- Canadian Virtual Hospice
Free: “A Guide to Advance Care Planning”
Free: “A Caregiver’s Guide”
Speak Up Ontario!
We are talking about…Research Minister of Health and Long-Term Care living lessons Team HPCO rasouli cancer eHealth Hospice Palliative Care Ontario GlaxoSmithKline Outstanding Philanthropist Award Bike Ride committees Social Media GSK palliative lecture Healing Cycle HPCO Conference end-of-life care Advance Care Planning Dr. Jeff Myers Deb Matthews support expert panel supreme court of canada Carmelita Lawlor Award Conference hospice palliative care